BID Services is a charity working in Solihull, providing a range of specialist sensory support services to deaf, deafened, hard of hearing and deaf blind adults.
We’re here to make a positive difference to the people we support by providing innovative services that empower people to control their own lives.
We offer the full spectrum of services including:
- Social work - person centred assessments, support planning and reviews and sign posting to other services
- Enablement Service - supporting people to build confidence and develop their skills i.e. travel training, accessing courses, staying safe in the home, accessing the relevant services for benefits advice/budgeting/debt, staying healthy, reducing isolation
- Equipment - carry out equipment assessments and provide support to learn how to use the equipment
- Employment Service - including information, advice and coaching, confidence building and completing application forms
- Care Plus - specialist care and support service to help people maintain their independence and improve their lives.
You can also visit our BID Services main website.
Adults with hearing loss
Profoundly deaf adults
Hard of hearing adults
Information Advice and Guidance Drop in Service at
The Core Chelmsley Wood Library - Thursdays 10am-1pm
The Core Solihull Library - Mondays 10am-1pm
Staff are available during office hours Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm and Fridays 9am - 4.30pm.
Tel: 0121 246 6100 Mobile: 07736 126727
Textphone: 0121 246 6101 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The page was last updated on 16 August 2018