Contact Solihull Council

Contact Solihull Council

If you require further information or advice from Solihull Council Adult Social Care team please contact Solihull Connect:

Telephone: 0121 704 8007

Out of hours emergencies

To report an emergency out of hours please call 0121 605 6060.


To report the abuse of vulnerable adults or adults with care and support needs please call 0121 704 8007 or report it online.

Complaints about Council services

Solihull Council aims to deliver customer focused, high quality services, at all times.

Sometimes these standards are not met. When services are not up to the standard you would expect, your feedback is important. It allows the Council to learn, to develop and improve.

In the same way, your feedback is great to hear when things are right.

Ideally your complaint will be in writing. Please give as much detail as you can, as this will help your problem to be dealt with.

Please send your written complaint to:

Statutory Complaints Team
The Council House
B91 9QS

You can also email the Complaints Team at:

If you require further information you can visit the Adult Social Care complaints page on the Solihull Council website.

Was this information helpful?

If you've found this page helpful, think the information here could be improved or have spotted a mistake please let us know.